Since I have started I was at 274. My today weigh in has me sitting at 270. I lost really 2 lbs this week. I didn't post last week weigh in when I gain back a pound. It sort of depressed me last week but this week I lost 2 lbs. I have a total of 4 lbs lost. "awesome"
I had walked a mile twice this week. It greatly helps if I exercise. Food was a little off this week but manage to survive it. I say a little off because I was not planning to have that much noodles in my diet. I do not like to have to much refine carbs. Something about them makes me gain weight and feel weak if I eat to much refine carbs.
Today is my Birthday. Lets see how much I will survive today. :o)
I just wish it did not start out getting up this morning with rain. :o(
buh hum bug I know we need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment