Monday, May 7, 2012

Food For Thoughts on Sunday

I did not do so bad on Sunday. I still had the whole milk with my cereal Sunday morning. I am not happy with that whole milk. I will be glad to get my own gallon of skim milk. I will feel like I am doing some kind of a change.

I had my water all day long alone with enhancing it with the MiO stuff. "awesome" little squirt bottle, I think I am in love with it.

I did not eat all that much for lunch. I had share a piece of beef jerky with my husband and had a small bowl of left over Shrimp lo-main from Friday.

Dinner consisted a T-Bone steak, small bowl of corn and pinto bean mix, and a side of broccoli. I love broccoli. So I don't think dinner was too bad.

I ended my sweet craving for the night with a Popsicle that you have to come home and freeze yourself and a lollipop which is light in calories. While my husband enjoyed a bowl of bread and syrup. "YUCK". I am so glad with my sweet choice he can have his bowl of bread and syrup.

My whole idea on how I am losing this weight is knowing what my body can burn calorie wise and controling my portions.


No comments:

Post a Comment