I have no motivation today. The feeling sucks! I mean today is "Friday!" and this is the day that everybody is excited about. Except me!
I feel tired!
I feel BLOATED!
I feel completely "BLAH"
I really hate this feeling.
I had a bowl of cereal today. It was not very nutritional. Just something to get me by. It is really a kiddo cereal. I only purchased it because it was Cheap!!! It fit the bill. I much rather have my Special K.
ACTUALLY that is the biggest part of my problem right now. We have to live on a budget and the budget to get it to stretch you are stuck buying some unhealthy stuff.
Right now I am trying to cut down the ground beef we buy. I am trying to replace ground beef with some steaks because there is no way my husband is going to live WITHOUT beef.
Today we are having lots of veggies with shrimp mixed into it. So it should not be such a bad day for dinner. My lunch will consist of a ham / salami sandwich.
I had exercise with the weight machine yesterday. I think I will go for a walk today.
No comments:
Post a Comment