Wednesday, May 2, 2012

All about me Hair Dying history

My hair was once light brown but I think most of it has turn grey. I started coloring my hair when I was in the 8th grade. I had decided to be blonde in the 8th grade. Going with the fact blondes have more fun. I did this blonde thing from 8th grade until I was 25 years old. I knew my roots were getting light back then. I thought maybe doing blonde so long maybe I was turning blonde. " HA! that was not so the case!" I started to color my hair back to brown thinking I was getting back to my real color. At first I seen light brown strands and grey. Lot more grey then I want to see. I so wanted to say that shiney grey was really a blonde but it was not!  (I do not know when but some where between here and there I do not know when I turn grey) How horrible, turning grey at an early age. I just knew my roots were getting lighter, then someone had to say something about it. "YOU ARE GREY!" Anyway. I just do not know when this had happen.

So from 25 yrs old to my  early 30s I was coloring my hair light brown.  I met my husband when I was 34 and he thought I should be a red head. I at the time was not fond of the idea. My dad for years preach against red heads. Red headed people were deem funny, who would want to be with a red head? who would want to have a red head child? I had a cousin who married a red headed man and my dad ( GOOD GAWD what an embarrassment )  Had loudly said in front of the family to my cousin. Why in the world would you want to marry a red headed man. Don't you know if you have kids with him they are going to be "red headed" ( WOW at this point in time I could only wish I was not related to my dad) My cousin shrug his comment off.

Anyway, so now I went from brown hair to a dark red head, I am taking it a step up to medium red. 
TAKE THAT DADDYO! I think the red hair color is kind of cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment