Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Well here I am at it again. I have been on this weight loss journey once before back 7 years ago. I even blogged about it and had a hell of a support group. I lost 80LBs back then. Looked great felt good. It took 2 years to drop it. I spent enjoying my new found body then I met my husband. I kept the weight off another year and after we were married I gain a lot of it back and then some. Yea depressing.

I am at a whopping 274.3Lbs. and I am not proud of it. Actually last 2 months ago I lost about 8Lbs and stalled.

Previously, When I was 258 and lost all the way back to 172 my problems with weight gain back then was the fact I ate out of comfort. Food was my comfort. I ate breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacked and graze like a horse all day.

I have a whole new game now because I don't graze anymore. I had train my self out of grazing from my first success of losing. My problem now is I put too much food on my plate and I need to learn to cut back. My husband OMG! is a really good cook. He knows how to season food to make it complete mouth watering. "it's a curse I tell ya"

I have to sit down and look for a new game plan because now I have a husband that is part of my life. I can not do the type control issue like I use to with food because I am someone that loves vegetable. I could eat vegetable for my lunch or dinner and be happy with it. I can veg out on Brussels sprouts and broccoli almost every day on my plate. However my HUSBAND CAN'T and there must be meat on the plate at all times. Not chicken either. It must be BEEF!!! ( MOOooooo)

Husband must have Ice cream and cakes around here all the time. I am slowly but surely winging myself off those. I am trying to find other sweets that I can deal with while he eat his high calorie food. ( That ornery bastard can eat it and he will not collect any weight on his body) I only wish I could have a high metabolism like he does. I have purchased me some freeze pops to be my dessert

I will be working on how to control portions this week and start doing exercises, like working on my weight lifting set and walking. I do like walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment