Wednesday, May 9, 2012

what is up with your nick name?

I have been trying to upload a profile picture of me but the Internet is being stubborn today. I have taken a picture of me with my camera phone and tried to send it from the camera phone to my GMail. Usually I am successful with this. NOT TODAY!!!
I have sent my picture to myself three times already. So I guess it is the waiting game today. I will see three pictures sent to my GMail sometimes today. 

Tobiano Filly is my nickname I go by on here. I am a horse person. The horse I plan to get in the future is a Paint horse with tobiano pattern.  I favor the tobiano pattern over the overo pattern so it is the description of a pattern I like. I want a black and white or bay and white mare around four or fiveish years old.  I want her young cause I have plans to do things with her and she will be my long time partner. She will also bring me my second horse so breeding is in the plans later. She has to be 15.2 hands tall and it seems like this is becoming a rare average height because every ad I look at horses are 14 hands. I do not recall horses being so short back 28 years ago. It seems I could find plenty around 15 hands and up and it was rare occasion to find a 16h horse unless you wanted a Thoroughbred.

This is also what inspires me a whole lot about losing weight. You have got to be able to move with the horse if you compete in anything and I am at my biggest. I would also like to be quite a bit lighter on my horses back.  I was not this heavy back when I had a horse.

I have put a down payment on my saddle yesterday. I am super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment