Saturday, May 5, 2012

Today I am learning about my bad habits.

I am getting to know my bad eating habits today. This is where I learn to do some changes. Lunch/ Dinner going to suck because its pizza day, Why? oh I dunno at the time being it was the cheapest way to feed the mass.  I have two guys working on motorcycles that needs to be fed. I will probably change my habit from today to figure out what I can eat instead.

This morning I had cereal. The cereal it self still did not have to many calories. 120 cal is not so bad but since I met my husband I gave up my skim milk for 5 years drinking his whole milk.  Which again it sucks! It is no wonder I have gain so much weight. If I stuck to my skim milk my cereal this morning would have only been 170 cal not the 310 Cal. So guess what? I am changing my milk.

Since I have met my husband I have gave up my diet soda's when I wanted a soda Insted he convence me that the diet soda were not doing me any good that I should just drink sugar soda anyway and again it is no wonder I gain weight and then some. I use to buy water a lot and I lack in that dept too.

So I am dropping the soda's as being the main source of liquid sweetness.  I have changed back to water and have been adding MiO water enhancer into my water. I am a big fan of Mio right now even Mio energy.

The journey I am still traveling.
I will lose the fat body suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment