Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Noom?

I have downloaded Noom to my android phone. I think it is a little awesome app when it comes to tracking your walk. It works off the GPS to track how far you walked. It also has a weight graph so you can record your weight.  After you are done walking you can post your progress onto Facebook which I usually do.  I do not like their logging in the food part of the app. The calorie counting always ends up off either by to much or to little.  You can get this app free which I have their free version. I do not care for their paid version. I have not tried it yet but I do not like the idea of paying for something per monthly when it comes to app's. I prefer to pay a reasonable price for an app and just upgrade per year if I want to. I guess I will stick with the free version. I basically wanted it for the tracking my weight and track my walking on GPS. It measures the distance and the amount of calories you burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment