We over spent on novelties this month. We came up short buying decent food. You see I think that is unfair. If you have walked through a grocery store and things like Fruits is $5 a bag or 80 cents a pound. onions running around at $3.58 for a bag of onions, $2 and something for Romaine lettuce, $3 of tomatoes.
I was suppose to start a garden this year but that is not starting out to well either. The ground needs to be worked with to get nutrients back into it and we are short on money for that right now. Hopefully by next year I have the ground ready to grow , Tomato's, onions, green bell peppers "OMG have you seen the price on green bell peppers at the store?" By the time you get some extra ingredients like that your budget is pretty much chewed for the rest of the groceries. Right now we budget on about $200 for two and it needs to buy grocery for a month. We usually run short for a week but this month it is going to be different we are running short for two weeks but like I said we over spent on novelties and it cut into the food budget by $50 bucks.
It looks like it may be pinto beans, some kind of meat and corn bread for the rest of the month.
I really need to get a job soon and I have sent dozen of applications out and all I get back in rejection letters. I had wasted a year of my life going to Medical Assisting school just to have 25 of my application rejected and about 2 people giving me their opinion that they would not take anyone that came from the school that I was taught at.
Yea a real "Debbie downer for me" I have gave up this search and decided to start putting my applications in clerical or inventory clerk at warehousing.
This is the only thing that is depressing me is I am not working and my husband is and we are struggling.
I did not do any of my exercises over the weekend. I am going to try to get back on track by late afternoon, after I am done job searching and figuring out dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment