So far I have done pretty good I think. Monday I took a 1/2 mile walk, yesterday I worked with the weight machine for 25 minutes, today I will be taking a walk using my noom on my smart phone to measure my distance and calories burn. I wish noom would let me post my results to my blog instead of my facebook. Oh well.
Yesterday I had a bowl of cereal. This is getting boring but it is what I have right now until we can go buy some eggs. I kind of miss having eggs for breakfast.
I had a lean pocket for lunch. I did not want anything to big and something fast to cook. I had to keep going.
At super time my husband grilled up some chicken and we decided to have a grilled chicken salad for dinner. Lots of lettuce, romaine lettuce, shredded carrots, cheese in moderation and salad dressing in moderation. It was yummy.
My husband wanted to have his dessert a root beer float. I made his same size glass as usual but for me I took out a smaller glass and could only fit two scoops of ice cream against his 4 or 5 scoops he eat. I am cutting it back.
I am weaning myself off the soda's pretty good. It is just my water with my MiO water enhancers.
I feel pretty good with the choices so far. Hopefully by Friday I have lost "Something"
time for me to go on my walk.
Fingers cross!!!
Ice Cream is horrible. I mean it is good in taste and enjoyable but have you seen the serving size and calories that is in an ice cream?
ReplyDeleteIt is very high. It is almost a tease to eat ice cream. It is not my favorite dessert to have when it comes to losing weight. The moderation on ice cream is not fair.